Painting Progress

Main Armies
Erik Morkai's Great Company: 1373/2688 points (51%)
The Army of Brewheim: 1395/3924 (35%)
Side Armies
The Risen Angels Chapter: 55/1000 points (0.06%)
The Descent of Angels: 200/1316 (15%)
Pwent's Bloodsworn Kinband: ?/750 (?% I need a rulebook . . .)
Back-logged Armies
72nd Strathmoran Shock Brigade: 2384/3550 (67%)
The Undivided Host: 327/2425 (13%)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update

010202APR10
Such a bland title, but I suppose it's appropriate as I'm afraid I don't have much information to share. School has taken on something of a punishing tempo, and looks like it's going to continue in that vein for some time. Not exactly my preferred way to kill time (for the most part; the actual biological weapons classes are fascinating in a singularly morbid and disturbing way), but oh well.
During what little free time I do have I have been working on my first "master-class" model (at least that's the term I have heard used to describe a maximum effort): Scout Sergeant Telion. This thing is for the Fair Oaks GW Birthday Mini-Daemon, so I'm taking my time with it; the event is in a week and a half but I'm only about 2/3 done with it. I really wanted to do Calgar or Sicarius, but I don't see myself as having the time to do that particular fellow justice. Next time . . .
(No, I don't play Ultramarines, nor do I intend to play Ultramarines.)
Next time I do one of these I'll post WIP pictures; I apologize for not having them this time, but I didn't think about it until about an hour ago.
I realize it's April Fool's Day. Fear not, I have put no strange, tasteless jokes in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment